Friday, October 17, 2003

iCrack

Well, it's the talk of the blogosphere, so I figure I might as well get on board. The much-anticipated iTunes for Windows is out, and it's pretty darn good. One of my favorite things about the program is the crossfade feature, which fades out on one song as the next fades in -- it makes me feel like a classy big shot radio station!

And, of course, there's the famous iTunes Music Store, now open to a much, much wider customer base. And there's some good deals to be had there, too. $9.99 for Los Lobos' Just Another Band from East L.A. (41 songs!) $9.99 for Elvis: 30 #1 Hits (31 songs!) $6.93 for Miles Davis's Bitches Brew (7 tracks, originally on two albums!)

And - here's what I can't wait for - in the early months of next year, Pepsi will be giving away 100,000,000 iTunes songs! (Send your winning Pepsi bottle caps to: MRJEFF3000, c/o mrjeff3000.blogspot.com, kids!)

No comments: