Wednesday, July 09, 2003

UPN

Okay, I'll admit it -- I watched most of last night's episodes of America's Next Top Model (the recap and the finale). Why? Because earlier that day I saw a clip of final candidate Elyse in the confessional bitch-booth ripping into the other next-top-model wannabes and I fell in love.

And then I watched and she turned out to be an out-of-the-closet atheist.

And then -- I shit you not -- she correctly used the word "hypothesis" where an ordinary moron would've said "theory".

It could happen, right?



Do I have time to add this excerpt?
When discussing who should win AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL, Adrianne remarked, "I think I deserve it because I came a really long way since I came here. I just try to do my best every time we do anything." Shannon explained, "When you give something like your best, you just give your all, you feel like you should be rewarded." Elyse differed completely in her assessment of the competition, saying, "I don't think that it's acceptable to say that anyone deserves to win this competition. It's really not a basic human right to get a modeling contract."

No comments: