Sunday, January 29, 2006

Animal Crossing: Wild World blog

F O U R H M A N . C O M : weblog archive / AC Wild World Diary

Speaking of blogging AC:WW, why don't I do a little right now? I'm getting tired of only having pears (Skullton's native fruit) and peaches (Mom sent me one, I planted it and harvested and replanted) so I sent letters to a lot of the animals, asking them for fruit. (I enclosed a pear in each letter.)

  • Jay replied with a tall cactus, which he dug up in his backyard.
  • Punchy replied with a gas pump, which he said fell out of a tree he shook.
  • Wart Jr. sent me a pinball machine.
  • Gladys sent a classic chair, which she said she won in a contest.
  • Annabelle's letter said, "I bought two of these, so now we'll match!" It was a stone tile.


Well, better luck next time, Mr. Jeff.

No comments: