Monday, August 18, 2003

The money never stops

From : maryam abacha
Subject : please help me and my Family
Date : Thu, 07 Aug 2003 12:10:47 +0100

ATTN;
PLS REPLY TO MY PRAVATE BOX maryambbbb@mailsurf.com
I am Hajia Maryam Abacha, widow of the Late Gen. Sani Abacha former Nigerian
Military Head of State who died as a result of cardiac arrest.

The name of you company appeared in one of our directories as one of the
companies my late husband wanted to do business withen before he died.
I therefore decided to contact you in confidence so that I can be able to move
out the sum of US$35,760,000.00 ( Thirty Five Million Seven hundred and Sixty
Thousand U. S. Dollars ) which was secretly
defaced and seal in big metal box for security reasons in your account.

I personally therefore appeal to you for your urgent assistance to move this
money into your country where I believe it will be safe since I cannot leave the
country due to the restriction of movement imposed on
me and members of my family by the Nigerian government.

You can contact me through, or my family lawyer . Upon the receipt of your
acceptance to assist me, my lawyer shall arrange with you for a face to face
meeting outside Nigeria in order to liaise with him towards the effective
completion of this transaction.

However, arrangement has been put in place to move this money out of the country
in batches in a secret vault through a diplomatic security company to any of the
European country as soon as you indicate your
interest. I also want you to be assured that all necessary arrangement for the
hitch-free of thistransaction has been concluded.

Conclusively, I have decided to offer you 25% of the total sum 5% will be for
whatever expenses that will be incurred, while 70% is to be used in buying share
in your company subsequent to our free movement by the Nigerian government.

Please reply urgently and treat with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.
PLS REPLY TO MY PRAVATE BOX maryambbbb@mailsurf.com
Best regards,

HAJIA Maryam.

ABACHAc/o Ba

No comments: